Children should be kept home if they have any of the following symptoms: runny nose, cold-like symptoms, fever, chills, cough, difficulty breathing, loss of smell or taste, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea.
Arrival/Departure Procedures during Covid-19:
- All staff members will sign a symptom declaration upon arrival.
- All parents/guardians dropping off or picking up children should wear masks when interacting with any of the daycare staff.
- Please maintain a social distance of at least six feet between daycare staff and other children or families.
If a child becomes ill or shows symptoms of illness while at daycare:
- The child will be isolated and supervised by a staff member until the parents or emergency contact can retrieve the child.
- Strict cleaning and disinfection procedures have been and continue to be in place.
- Minimized physical contact and physical distance measures have been and continue to be in place.
- Educators wear masks when interacting with adults.
- Children are trained, as needed, in hand-washing and respiratory hygiene.
If a member of the household or a child tests positive for the virus, we ask that you inform the manager. Your privacy will be respected. This will allow her to take precautionary measures to ensure the well-being of the daycare children and staff.