Priority for enrollment at La Coccinelle follows the requirements for eligibility to the francophone program at École Gabrielle-Roy under the Conseil Scolaire Francophone de la Colombie-Britannique.
Families on the waiting list are prioritized in the following order. In each case outlined below, the date on the completed wait-list form will be used to prioritize your family’s position on the waiting list when all other criteria are equal.
- Children already enrolled the year before
- New full-time or part-time children that are siblings of children who are currently enrolled or have attended in the past
- Families who already have a child registered at École Gabrielle-Roy, and families in which a parent is a teacher at École Gabrielle-Roy.
- New full-time children who have a constitutional right to French schools
- New part-time children who have a constitutional right to French schools
- In all cases, the children must be toilet trained.